Light & Dark Forums
Don't bother registering, this forum is shut down due to the idiocy of the flamebucket JvS. All douche bags from there are banned. Thank you.
-Drist
Light & Dark Forums
Don't bother registering, this forum is shut down due to the idiocy of the flamebucket JvS. All douche bags from there are banned. Thank you.
-Drist
Light & Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light & Dark: The Jedi vs. Sith Story

HomeL&D CentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Authoritative Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint
Author / {JvS} Sith

Authoritative Rank Empty
PostSubject: Authoritative Rank   Authoritative Rank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 pm

This is notification of the Authoritative Rank. The Authoritative Rank gives one Admin abilities, which includes access to the Administrative Control Panel and control over the Chapter Presentation Forum, Revised Editions Forum, and the Character Presentation Forum. This also entitles you the right to post Rewrites in the Revised Editions Forum.

Since these Authors will be on the Admin team with me, I require a few things.

1. Earning the rank of Moderator prior to
2. A JvS member
3. Involved in JvS for at least 4 months
4. Active
5. Involved in one of the Role Playing factions OR in a Leadership position of some kind (i.e. forums enforcer, server admin powers, council, SAC, DC, MC)
6. Not a known problem causer (no multiple/recent infractions on the JvS forums or the L&D forums)
7. Must be interviewed by me

If you wish to be an Author, devoted to this, please notify me in this thread and I will run a "background check" on you.
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.board-directory.net

Authoritative Rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light & Dark Forums :: Interactive Arena :: Storyline Discussion-
Jump to: